Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Water for Elephants - Movie

So I need to officially get into lose weight mode for Meagan's wedding, which is only around 70 days away (I counted the actual number of days yesterday but I don't remember, lol). I worked out last night using the 28 Day Boot camp Spark People DVD (picked it up from the library). It has a total of 84 minutes on it but it's broken into different categories, so I just did one of the 20 minutes last night since its been about 5 weeks since I've worked out. After weighing myself this morning I would LOVE to lose 13.6 pounds before Meagan's wedding. Not sure if that's possible or not, but I'll give it a go!

So for book club this past month we read Water for Elephants. Scott "read" it along with me and afterwards we decided to pick up the movie from the library and watch it. Okay. Initially after watching the movie I did not like. I thought about it later and realized it wasn't as bad as I originally thought. The movie was good but there were so many big changes from the book that it initially through me off and I was a little pissed off about it. They combine characters and completely leave some out all together. So my advice: either watch it way after you finish the book or before you even read it. If you watch it right after you read it like I did your initial reaction might be you don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment