Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fifty Shades - Series

Back from a day full of "camping" at the Moore's house. Had a lot of fun today, and after being so sick last night, I felt so much better! Also, my ear is doing a lot better too. I've only had to take Tylenol once today, where as the last couple of days I couldn't go more than about 5 hours without taking more, so that's a good sign!

So recently I finished reading the whole series of Fifty Shades by EL James. I read all 3 of the books in a little over a week, so I obviously enjoyed reading them. I really enjoyed the characters and I'm glad the entire book didn't 100% focus on the "adult scenes". From the way people were talking about it I thought it would be too over whelming and I wouldn't enjoy them, but I did. It's definitely not a type of book I would normally read but the characters kept my interest enough to finish out the entire series. Have any of you read the series? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment