Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lily is 3

Just re-financed the house this morning! Saves us about $115 a month! Yes, we should be down to 25 years on our mortgage by now but honestly I'll take the additional 5 years because it means the payments are much more manageable than before. I wish our appraisal would have been better, then we could have saved even more (stupid PMI) but oh well I guess. You get what you can take!

So at the beginning of the month my cousin Katie's little girl, Lily, turned 3 years old. I can't believe how big she's getting. She's so funny! She had a Dora party and had lots of family there to celebrate with her. I wish we could have stayed longer but it was on Connor's birthday and we had already made plans for dinner. We gave her some clothes and a cute Tinkerbell tent - which she didn't want to get out of! So I'm guessing she liked it, lol. I hope the rest of her party was just as fabulous as her and her actual birthday was a lot of fun also!

No comments:

Post a Comment