Monday, October 3, 2011

Zucchini-Chocolate Chip Muffins

Mondays always come around to fast, don't they? After dropping Connor off at school I've been doing some homework and cleaning around the house. Savannah has been sleeping all morning (unlike her, but maybe she's finally try to get better from this stupid cold she's had for 3 weeks). I'm in the process of going through all the totes of kids clothing that I have. Only 1 size per tote, and if I have more than will fit I'll have to put some of it in the garage sale next year and give some of it away. Have to draw the line somewhere, right?

So for the Zoo on Saturday each family was in charge of bringing something to eat, along with their own sandwiches and drinks. So I decided to try out a new recipe from allrecipes.com - Zucchini-Chocolate Chip Muffins. I followed some of the comments advice and used a little bit more of a few ingredients (chocolate chips to be precise). I think they turned out great. I was a little disappointed in the fact I think the in-laws took the extras home with them! I wanted to eat 1-2 yesterday! Oh well I guess, lol, I still have lots of zucchini left over from this year so I'll probably make these again!

No comments:

Post a Comment