Monday, October 24, 2011

Market Street Diner

How does Monday always come around way to quickly?? It doesn't help that I was awoken four times last night.........2 times by each kid. I'm not sure if Connor has been having bad dreams or not, but he keeps wineing/crying in his sleep.......hm..........not sure if there is anything I can do about it, but it is kind of annoying because it wakes me up! How do I get him to stop?

So after getting pumpkins on Saturday with John & Carol we headed over to the Market Street Diner for lunch. I have never been there before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Saturday & Sunday's from 11-2 they have an all you can eat buffet, so that's what John & I had. Connor had a strawberry pancake, Scott had some sort of chicken wrap, and Carol had a cheeseburger. I thought the food was really good, and the kids devoured theirs, the only complaint I can think of is that Carol was suppose to have bacon on her cheeseburger. I ate a ton of french toast and bacon and topped my meal off with a red velvet cupcake. Yeah...that 3 pounds I've lost this month........pretty sure I gained it all back with this meal! But it was yummy! The price I thought was reasonable, and I would like to go back to try some of their other food! Maybe we'll go back in a couple of months. Thanks John & Carol for taking us!

No comments:

Post a Comment