Saturday, October 29, 2011

Due Date

So today we had a Halloween Party at GG's house (Scott's grandma, or Connor's Great Grandma - where the name came from!). It was pretty fun. Connor got lots of Candy and we got to play a game and make a cute little magnet to hang on the fridge. We also got to eat lots of yummy food and just hang out with the family. Overall a good time.

So last night we stayed up and watched Due Date. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but I knew it would be more "guy" funny than anything, and I was right. It was outrageously over the top but definitely funny. I was laughing most of the time. I can see why Scott really enjoyed the movie because it kind of reminded him of The Hangover. We actually rented the movie from the library, but I wouldn't doubt that we'll eventually buy the movie for Scott to watch more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment