Sunday, October 2, 2011

Milwaukee Zoo

Enjoying some "alone" time right now. Scott & the kids are over at his sister's house, so I took a nap, worked on the in-laws Christmas Present, now I'm eating an ice cream cone & watching Criminal Minds. Can't believe the weekend is almost over..........they go by way to fast!

So yesterday we headed to Milwaukee and went to the Zoo. I thought I had never been there, but was correctly by Aunt Lori saying I was there when I was 2..........so.......that doesn't really count, lol. So we went with the Moore's and the in-laws and Betty. We headed out around 9 a.m. and didn't get home until about 4ish. We had a pretty fun time. I wish it would have been a little warmer, but it wasn't to bad, since I had Savannah in my BabyHawk, we were all nice and snugly. It was nice being able to see Elephants (since Villas does not have any) and also some other animals I haven't seen in a long time. It's not somewhere I'd have to go every year, but maybe every few years we could take the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment