Friday, October 28, 2011

A Belated Birthday

So Connor had off of school the last 2 days, so mine and Savannah's routine has been pretty screwed up, oh well! It's nice being able to play with him, but unfortunately with both kids home I haven't gotten much done around the house. I did manage to finish folding the kids laundry and filling out Savannah's birthday invites, but other than that nothing. I really need to finish cleaning Connor's room this weekend!

So last weekend we finally got to celebrate Aunt Missy's birthday. We would have done it closer to her birthday (September 26th), but they canceled Sunday dinner on us twice and then we canceled so we could go to Game 1 of the NLCS. So about a month late I finally got to give her the present we had for her: Chai from Tastefully Simple and a cute little mug I made online. Even though it's late I hope her birthday was great and here's to many many more (Cheers!).

No comments:

Post a Comment