Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bye Bye Bottle

So today was a good day. Got to spend time with family & friends, couldn't ask for much better. Went on a Kohl's run. Got a pair of shorts, capris & a tank top for myself, got Connor 2 t-shirts and a pair of shorts, got Scott a t-shirt & a pair of shorts and something for him for Christmas, all for under $34! Everything was 80% plus I used my 30% coupon! Now that's the way to shop! Gotta love Kohl's!!

So yesterday Savannah had her last bottle, say bye to the bottle! Not that it's really going to be an issue for her, she only has a bottle Monday-Friday, and only one of them. She'll now be using her super cute sippy cup that we got her. I actually have not take any pictures of Savannah with a bottle since she's been born, but that's probably because I've never given her a bottle. So I had to make sure to tell Scott to take a picture or two of her with it, so here it is. The only picture I have of Savannah drinking a bottle, and it's her last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment