Friday, October 21, 2011

Granny Dan

So last night was horrible. Savannah woke up 4 times, and Connor woke up twice. Am I ever going to get sleep? I'm at the point of frustration and sleep deprivation where I'm mean. I'm bitter and angry and I'm just not a happy person. I know if I just got 1 or 2 nights of descent sleep I would be a much better person. Therefore I might make Scott be on baby duty and go sleep in Connor's room tonight. I can get by with waking up 1-2 times a night, but this month has been completely hit or miss in the sleep department and it's wearing me thin.

So yesterday I finished book #24 of the year, Granny Dan by Danielle Steel. This is by far one of my favorite Danielle Steel books. Do you ever wonder who your parents or grandparents were before they had a family? Or as the character in the book realizes she didn't wonder until it was to late. Thankfully a box full of letters tells a story of her favorite Grandma and unlocks the mystery. Taking her back to a time that she didn't even realize existed in her Grandma's life. Filled with love and tragedy lays a life that she never knew her Grandma had. Now onto something different, going to read Full Frontal Nudity.

No comments:

Post a Comment