Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nanny Returns

So Savannah slept almost 7 hours straight last night, yay! I really needed it. The night before she got up 3-4 times so I was dragging really badly yesterday. She went to bed right after 10 and didn't get up til about 5 a.m. If we can get her to go another 2.5 hours that would be perfect. Go to bed at 10 and wake up at 7:30! That would be the ideal situation for us! But even so, if she just gets up 1 time every night I could live with that for awhile....... it's when it gets to be 2+ times every night that I want to scream! The sleep deprivation is really getting to be these days.

On Sunday I finished reading Nanny Returns by Emma Mclaughlin and Nicola Kraus. I read the first book a few years ago, and I picked this book up at Borders when they were closing for 56 cents. It wasn't my favorite book, but it was pretty fun to read. I wish I would have re-read the first one to remember the characters a little better, but oh well. There were parts of the story that I really didn't understand, but oh well. I don't feel like I've gained anything reading this book, but I don't really think I expected to. So I guess I'll say if you read the first one and enjoyed it, it won't hurt to read this one. I wouldn't go out of my way to read this book, but I didn't hate it. Now onto reading another Danielle Steel book (since I still have a bazillion that I picked up from the St. Dennis Festival this past July).

No comments:

Post a Comment