Thursday, October 13, 2011

Game 1 - NLCS

So it's just a month and a half away from Savannah's 1st Birthday, can you believe it? Where the heck did the time go? So today I started working on her birthday stuff. Filled out a few invites and worked on putting the gift bags together. It's all so cute, I can't wait! Oh, and her party theme is Care Bears if you didn't know already, can't remember if I mentioned it or not before.

So this past Sunday was Game 1 of the NLCS, Brewers Vs. Cardinals, and I got to go! After both teams won on Friday night I was online purchasing tickets within 2 minutes of the Cardinals winning. I knew we had to be there! So we dropped the kids of Sunday afternoon and drove to Milwaukee. We met up with Derrick & Nikki before the game since they were there too. We sat in section 404, which isn't the greatest, but you could still see almost everything. The game was a lot of fun (even though the Cardinals did lose), and I'm glad we went. Scott and I haven't had alone time since we went to the Gary Allen Concert back in April, so we were due!

No comments:

Post a Comment