Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Zucchini Cookies

So classes started this week at MATC, which means homework, yuck! Thankfully so far it seems pretty easy, I can't see my classes being to difficult really....... so Savannah has been sleeping worse than normal, which means I've been super tired/cranky! It also means it was hard to get up and go to work today..........and then work sucked! The power went out for an hour, then my computer crashed & it took over an hour to get a new one set up..........I should have just stayed in bed today!

So Monday night I made a new recipe using some of the zucchini I picked from Aunt Missy's house. The recipe was taken from allrecipes.com and is called
Zucchini Cookies. I made Scott try them right away to make sure they were edible, then I sent a few to his parents house and then took the rest to work. The recipe made a total of 28 cookies for me & I followed it exactly except I didn't have raisins (and I don't like them) so I skipped that part. Also the recipe says 8-10 minutes, but with using my Pampered Chef large bar pan it took 12-13 minutes. I thought they tasted pretty good, I think Scott liked them better than I did, and the girls at work ate them right up. The cookies were super soft! I wish I could make chocolate chip cookies that turned out that soft! This will be another recipe I use again to use up the 20+ cups of shredded zucchini I have in my freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment