Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Look Whose 21

So we played some more in the front yard tonight, it was pretty fun. It's nice to get some energy out with Connor, and since I've been slacking on my work outs this is kind of at least some exercise! Sitting here watching Hell's Kitchen & just chilling now after eating some ice cream (yeah....kind of defeated the purpose of exercise, lol).

So last Wednesday was my wonderful cousin Katie's 21st birthday! I didn't get a chance to get out with her to celebrate, but I owe her a shot! We did go out to Aunt Missy's house this past Sunday though so I could make her a yummy dessert & give her - her present. (discover gift card & some candles). Hope her birthday was wonderful & I can't wait until I can drink & go out with her for a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment