Friday, August 26, 2011

Coming Out

So I'm in the middle of the creating the "new" me. Dyed my hair yesterday, going to get it cut tomorrow.......if only I could stick to loosing weight! It feels great when I work out, I just wish I had more energy to work out more often........I should really start "sleep training" Savannah.....but I just don't know if I like that idea............hmmmmm

So Wednesday I finished reading Coming Out by Danielle Steel. While it wasn't my favorite Danielle Steel book I did enjoy it. The basic story is 2 teenage girls "coming out" of adolescence and going into adulthood. Obviously the book has more of a "hidden" meaning then the obvious and it seems by the end of the store most of the characters have come out of something. Whether it being into society, or admitting who they truly are, or even just stepping out of their comfort zone to support their loved ones. Now I'm going to take a break from Danielle Steel (even though I still have a bunch more that I had picked up from the St. Dennis Festival) and read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.

No comments:

Post a Comment