Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yogurt

Connor had his 2nd to last swimming lesson tonight, I hope he passes this time! Not sure if he will, but I sure hope so! Savannah's finally getting a tooth! Connor got his 1st tooth at 7.5 months old, so she's about a month behind him. I can see a little white through her gums (that took a lot of effort to look at, lol), so I'm hoping it comes soon!

The other night Savannah got a new food, yogurt! I gave her a bread stick and a spoonful of yogurt on her tray and let her go to town. (she also had peaches & tomato's she dipped in as well). This was an extremely messy meal, and anyone who is a neat freak probably couldn't have done it, but it was a lot of fun. She seemed to love it and it covered most of her head when she was done. She went straight into the bath after that. She did seem to eat more than normal though, which ended up being good, cause she only woke up once that night! Don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment