Friday, August 19, 2011

Slow Cooker Dump and Go Cheesy Chicken

Well Jessica, Justin, and the family were going to go to Mt. Olympus tomorrow.......but since I'm dumb and didn't look at the dates on our free passes, we just realized tonight that they had expired, oops! So instead we decided we'll head out to Devil's Lake. I've never been there, so it should be fun!

So this past Tuesday we tried another recipe from allrecipes.com - Slow Cooker Dump and Go Cheesy Chicken. Instead of Garlic Powder I put some of Tastefully Simples Garlic Garlic & Onion Onion on it. It wasn't the best chicken recipe in the world, but it was pretty good. It made enough for dinner & 2 lunches for me. We served it over brown rice. I might make it again, but I would maybe try some of the other suggestions in the comment area and maybe some other "cream of" soups.

No comments:

Post a Comment