Friday, August 12, 2011

A Reliable Wife

It's finally Friday night, yay!! Time for the weekend! Tonight we're going to do a little shopping, run to Kohl's & then the mall. We have a meeting at Karate America tomorrow to learn about possibly enrolling Connor in karate. Might can some pickles tomorrow with Jessica. Sunday we're going over to GG's house to celebrate her birthday and then afterwards I'm assuming we'll head out to Aunt Missy's for dinner & celebrate Katie's birthday which was on Wednesday.

Finished another book this week! I haven't read a book in 3 days in a long time. It was A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick. I really enjoyed the book (reason why I read it so quickly). It had me guessing & wondering the entire time that I read the book. From the website: "Rural Wisconsin, 1907. In the bitter cold, Ralph Truitt stands alone on the train platform anxiously awaiting the arrival of a visitor. The women who arrives is not what he expects. This women, this reliable wife, will decide whether Ralph Truitt lives or dies." I definitely recommend others to read this and hope they enjoy it as well as I did. Now onto the next book, another Danielle Steel one.

No comments:

Post a Comment