Saturday, May 19, 2012

Peanut Butter Chewy Brownies

How's everyone doing tonight? I'm actually rather bored. I really do not feel like watching wrestling anymore (I'm so sick of it) and I really just need some "girl friend" time but unfortunately it seems like I have very limited friends........all of which live too far away or are busy with their kids. They're probably being good mama's and putting their kids to bed/playing/reading with them...... where as right now I don't feel like dealing with mine.........ugh.........I know, I'm a bad parent........ book club is less than 2 weeks away, can't wait, need a break!

So recently a co-worker gave me a recipe for Peanut Butter Chewy Brownies. She got it out of a magazine that she gets. On the bottom of my sheet it has the website for Penzeys but I could not find this particular recipe on there. Ingredients: peanut butter, butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips. I love peanut butter and I love chocolate so I assumed I would love these. They were pretty good but I almost think they had to much chocolate. I think if I make these again I would probably cut the amount of chocolate in half. But other than wanting to make that one change, they were pretty tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment