Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crucial Conversations

As I dropped Connor off today at school is teacher said something about only 10 days left in the school year....... what? OMG! My baby is almost done with his "first" year of school. They're actually having a little graduation ceremony, which I still think is silly, but I know it'll be super cute and I will probably cry, lol.

So for my Business Communications class we had to read two different books. Crucial Conversations by Patterson, Grenny, McMillan and Switzler is the book we had to read the second half of the semester. I know I learn a lot from textbooks but sometimes it doesn't seem clear where I will use this information. This book however is completely opposite. Not only is this going to be the first book that I keep from school it is a book that I recommend to anyone. It teaches you the tools to have conversations more effectively and to help other people share their knowledge as well. If you are a businessman, a teacher, mom, anyone really could benefit from this book. I believe I got it off of amazon for really cheap so I recommend checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment