Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mother's Day

I love long weekends! So glad we don't have to go back to work tomorrow - with everything thats been going on this weekend its nice to have that extra day. What is everyone doing for Memorial Day? We're going to the parade in Monona then we'll probably have to hit up the grocery store and Menards.

I know I'm a little behind in this but I wanted to post about Mother's Day. For my present Scott helped the kids create a (very) large coffee mug with their feet prints on it (Connor has big feet that's why it had to be big, lol). I absolutely love it!! We met up with John, Carol & Joan for breakfast at Nauti Gal's then headed over to Jim & Pat's to let the kids play outside for awhile. So overall it was a pretty low key day but it was nice. I even got to take a nap! (I love naps!)

No comments:

Post a Comment