Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hall Pass

So how was every one's Memorial Day Weekend? Ours was pretty good I guess, can't complain to much. However, I do have to take a second and say to a family friend Betty that we are thinking of you and if you need anything let us know (if you know Betty make sure you send her a note, or card or something, her dad passed away this weekend).

A few weeks ago we finally got around to watching the movie Hall Pass. I know it's been out for awhile but we never got around to seeing it. Okay, so the movie was pretty funny and I will say I didn't hate the movie, however some of the humor was a little more crude than I like and this is a movie you definitely need to wait until the kids are sleeping to watch. Not entirely sure I'll ever have a need to watch it again but like I said before I didn't hate it and I did laugh at parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment