Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Face Paint

Almost done with the semester, woho! Finished my last assignment last night and turned it in now tonight I just have to take my final test. It sounds like it should be pretty easy, only 20 questions and I have 90 minutes to complete it. I think I figured I only need like a 60% on the test to get an A, so I'm pretty sure I can handle that.

A few weeks ago we took a trip to Hobby Lobby, love that store! We told Connor that we could pick up some crafts for him so we decided to look for face paint. We found these ones that were more like crayons so we picked those up for only a couple of dollars. What an awesome idea! Because they're crayons they are very easy to work with and we had a lot of fun. The first night we made Connor into the flash (my handy work) and the next night he was Spider Man (Scott's work). It was so much fun, I recommend these to anyone! Any way to have cheap entertainment is a plus for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment