Saturday, February 11, 2012

Monster Trucks

Wow. Can't believe I almost missed the news today about Whitney Houston dieing. I haven't been on the computer since this morning and when I logged onto facebook tonight I saw something about it and was confused, so I headed over to yahoo and sure enough. How sad. I hope she finds peace, she's finally released from her drug addictions.

So it's been almost 2 weeks (well tomorrow it would be), but I wanted to post that Scott, me, Connor, Matt, Buddy & Jim went to Monster Trucks. It was suppose to be a guys day out, but I have never been so I wanted to go this time with them. Now that I can say I've been once I really don't have the desire to go again. It was kind of fun, and it was loud but not deafening loud. The boys had a lot of fun and they looked cute with their headphones on, however Connor didn't wear his much. We also bought each boy a "Bigfoot" Monster Truck. We also found out the next day that one of Connor's schoolmates went as well, Braydyn. If the boys decide to go again next year I'll probably pass!




No comments:

Post a Comment