Friday, February 17, 2012

Bedtime Stories

Friday, YAY! Are you excited? I am. My shoulders and back are sore from my workout yesterday so I could use a little down time. Plus I've been bad about getting to bed early this week and it's definitely taking a tole on me, I'm tired!

Last Friday we watched Bedtime Stories featuring Adam Sandler. I know the movie is a few years old but it's the first time we watched it. Scott & I both really enjoyed the story but unfortunately I think it was a little to "old" for Connor and had a hard time sitting and watching it. BUT unless it's a favorite cartoon or wrestling he'll have a hard time watching it, lol. I'm guessing if he was a couple of years older he would have enjoyed it a lot more, oh well. If you haven't seen it I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment