Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Birthday Party

So I just finished up week 4 of my homework, not fun stuff. But hey, it's done right! My teachers this semester are slacking on the grading front. My Article #2 for my Business Organization & Management class said not to do it until Article #1 had been graded and we read the comments, but it still hasn't been graded and I didn't want to take any chances so I did it tonight since on our syllabus it says it's due tonight. Jeez!

So last Saturday (not yesterday, the week before) we went over to the Frank's house to celebrate Macy, Olivia, Jillian & Addison's Birthdays. I love when there's parties over at the Frank's house, because I LOVE Arby's Roast Beef and so does Scott, yumm! The kids had a blast playing in the toy room as usual, and they even got to do a pinata, fun! I didn't know they made kinds that you just pull strings instead of hitting it (less mess I guess). Good idea for indoor parties! Also Ginger made these really cute gifts for all the kids. She put their names on cute water bottles (with a straw kind) and put some candy in it, so creative & a great idea! I hope all the birthday girls had a blast and I hope all their birthdays were wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment