Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Buddy's Party

I am proud to announce that I've lost 3.2 pounds this year so far, and officially can fit in my size 5/6 clothes! YAY! Super excited! I've been doing the 30 Day Shred 2-4 times a week, plus I have a 1 hour workout class on Thursday nights. I've also been staying on top of eating salads, and have averaged 3-4 every week. Now only 10 more pounds to go!

So Buddy's 3rd Birthday Party was on January 28th at the Moore's house. His theme was Madagascar and the cake turned out super cute! They got it from Carl's cakes
(the same place we got our wedding cake) The kids also got animal masks and blow up animals and a goodie bag. Buddy got some great presents, including a ton of animal stuff (he's gotta love that!). I hope he thought it was super fun! I can't believe he's 3 already, where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment