Monday, May 2, 2011

5 Months Already

So I'm really really really sick of being fat..........I really need to get some motivation to have a good work out, but it's just so hard.....Savannah didn't wake up until 3 a.m. last night, so we're getting better. I just wish she would have stayed sleeping until 7:15 when I normally wake her up instead of waking up at 6 a.m.....but it's better than the 3 times a night she got up twice last week.....ugh....So I did get on the elliptical for 10 minutes tonight and did a couple of other things...it's a start. I really want to get to pre-preggo weight by June 1st, that's 6 months...

So yesterday marks Savannah's 5 months of being alive. And boy is she getting big!! She started rolling over yesterday (back to front) and hasn't stopped since. Scott asked if she was suppose to do that yet, so of course I had to look it up online....according to Babycenter.com, rolling over in both directions is an "emerging" skill and about 1/2 of kids can do it during this month. She also sits momentarily without support, and this is considered an "advanced" skill, so only a few can do this. Which means Miss. Savannah is doing awesome, and despite being small she is doing exactly what she is suppose to!

No comments:

Post a Comment