Wednesday, May 18, 2011

30 Day Shred

So tomorrow is the big day. Savannah gets food!! Are you excited? I am.......and nervous at the same time.......I can't believe she's 24 weeks old today, and will be feeding herself tomorrow, crazy!! Don't worry, I'll be sure to take lots of photos! :)

So today I started the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. The thing that made me buy this DVD was the fact there were 3 levels, so you can start with the easier level and work your way up. Unfortunately I couldn't even make it through level 1........I'm not sure how many circus there were, but I quit in the middle of #2 because my lungs feel like they are bleeding.......when did I get so fat and so out of shape?? I bet 8 years ago I could have gotten though at least 1/2 of the DVD without a problem......ugh........hopefully I will do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment