Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

So another weekend is almost to a close.....sad....weekends just go by way to fast....at least I get Tuesday off of work! Tuesday is Scott & my anniversary, and we're going to go to Scream 4 and then take the kids to Outback for dinner (thanks to Scott's safety award from work, we get $25 off of our meal!).

So today was Mother's Day. Kind of a bitter sweet day......we started off the morning going to Scott's parents house and making breakfast. We got Pat, Betty, GG & Granny pictures of the "group"(which we had taken at Portrait Innovations---they do an awesome job!), then I got Chrissy a manicure set and gave her a candle. I got a new coffee mug & some dish clothes (which we needed badly), and some new bath & body works antibacterial spray stuff, which will definitely be going in the purse! Afterwards we went home, took a little nap and then headed out to Aunt Missy's for dinner. Brats on the grill for dinner, yumm. We also bought an ice cream cake for dessert from DQ, super yum! We made two trips over to see the cows because Connor is fascinated by them and likes to throw grass at them to eat. So overall it was a good Mother's Day for me. Scott had Savannah make a hand in print picture frame for me (Connor did one for his first Mother's Day too), I got a movie from Connor, and I know Scott bought me a babyhawk mai ti wrap to carry Savannah around in, but it hasn't arrived yet. I should get it in the next week or so, can't wait to use it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment