Friday, May 27, 2011

Peaches & Carrots

Just finished Day 8 of the 30 Day Shred. I would love to think that I'm loosing weight, but after weighing myself after Day 4, and realized I had gained 1.4 lbs, I'm kind of scared to get on the scale again. I do know that my size 8 Capri's that I haven't warn since I was 20 weeks preggo fit once again, but that really doesn't mean much.......I gotta pull out my super cute size 3 shorts I'm holding onto just in case I ever get that small again.......maybe that'll be some motivation??

So Savannah has been getting food for a week now. Some days go pretty good and she seems really interested, some days she could really care less. We were doing Avocados and Cucumbers, but today we switched to Peaches & Carrots. I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but today was the best day yet. She played for a good 20 minutes, actually gagged herself a couple of times on a carrot, lol, and overall just seemed to enjoy it today.





No comments:

Post a Comment