Monday, August 20, 2012

Wild

What a weekend it was. Hope every one's weekend was better than my friend's. Can't believe it's Monday morning already, and of course it has to start out like crap. Connor was in a mood, I slept crappy, figures it's Monday, lol. Oh well, I guess the week can only get better!

So a few weeks ago I finished reading Wild by Cheryl Strayed. This is actually the first book I've read on my kindle! I "borrowed" a copy from the Library for 3 weeks but didn't end up needing it for that long. I enjoyed the book and her journey on the trail. The thing I feel it was missing was more details about after she got off the trail. The story is all about how she changed on the trail and it tells us eventually where she ends up but doesn't really specify how long it took her to get there. Was it something immediate? Otherwise it was a very interesting book and I'm glad I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment