Friday, August 10, 2012

Puppy Chow

So Scott & Matt went to go see the new Batman movie tonight, so it's just me and the kids at home. We played in the basement for awhile (while I tried to start organizing the disaster that it is) then we ran to Copps to get the kids some Popsicles, now the kids are watching Peter Pan and I just finished reading a book. Pretty uneventful Friday night, but it's nice.

So for camping I decided to make some Puppy Chow. I've never made Puppy Chow before, so I went to allrecipes.com and found THIS recipe. It made a lot more than I expected, I didn't follow the recipe exactly, I think I ended up putting a little bit more of everything into it but it turned out great. That's something I probably shouldn't make to often because I might just sit and eat the entire thing! Yumm! It is a great snack though to have while you're camping, so next time we're camping I'll be sure to make this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment