Sunday, August 19, 2012

Billy & Candie's Wedding

Drama, drama, drama. Wow! Wont go into any details but my phone has been blowing up since yesterday at 7 a.m. I'm so glad we have unlimited texting now. I've only had the new phone for like 2.5 weeks and I've already sent over 2k text's. I know, it seems crazy, but someone told me their kid sends about 15k a month, so it doesn't seem as bad, lol.

So 2 weekends ago Billy & Candie got married! It's so nice to see people getting married who you know are each others soul mates. They are just so incredibly happy and it shows. Their wedding and reception were very nice (minus one very rude server). They had a photo booth, just like her sister, and I wish we would have thought of that. It's such a cute idea! We ended up giving them some awesome pampered chef mixing bowls (they love pampered chef from what I've heard) so I hope they love them! I wish them all the luck in the world and hope their honeymoon is awesome (they delayed it for a couple of weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment