Monday, August 6, 2012

Dane County Fair

Monday already. So glad I don't have school on Monday's anymore- well at least for another 3 weeks before I start up again. Did everyone have a good weekend? Yesterday was a pretty lazy day around here. Made 4 jars of Bread & Butter Pickles and wrapped a bunch of presents, that's about it.

A couple of weeks ago was the Dane County Fair. We've gone on Sunday the last couple of years but not always with the same people. This year we went with the Moore family and with Scott's parents. I got some sugar covered nuts (yum), the Moore's purchased some tastey chips, and Jim & Pat bought some yummy wine slush stuff. And of course Connor had to go win his "fishy" friend! We only ever stay a couple of hours but it's always a lot of fun. I really wanted to take one of the cute bunnies that I saw home! The animals were probably the kids favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment