Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bedding

So now that we found out we're having a girl, I get to buy lots of girly stuff!! So EXCITING!!! Scott's mom said she was going shopping right after she found out last night, lol.

So I've had the bedding that I've wanted for a girl picked out for awhile. If we were going to have another boy we were just going to use the same stuff, BUT it's a girl so time to spend some money!!!! I found the perfect stuff on e-bay. I had to buy the mobile, curtain, wall decorations & lamp shade, and I'm bidding on the bed 'n a bag right now. If you bid on the bedding instead of just buying it you can save up to $50!! This e-bay "store" also has SUPER cute clothing to, which I will probably purchase in the future. The store is called Beyond Bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment