Tuesday, July 27, 2010

GIRL!!!

So last night I actually slept pretty good, probably had something to do with waking up super early yesterday, but it was nice to feel good when I woke up!

So yesterday was the big day. I had to wake up super early so I could ride into work with Scott. Got up at 5 a.m. so we could drop off Connor and be to work at 6:30 so we could leave around 2:30. Yesterday seemed to drag on forever. I went from being exhauted to being nervous and at one point wanted to puke. I just was so afraid something was going to be wrong. So 2:30 rolls around, I drink up the last of my water that I'm suppose to drink and Scott & I head to the Dr. Office. You're suppose to arrive about 10-15 minutes early, but I don't know why. Last time it only took us 5 minutes to go back into the room, but this time we didn't go back there until the time of the u/s. The lady who was doing the u/s wasn't rude, but she was pretty short and not very talkative. It made me nervous thinking there was something wrong when she kept looking at the same thing for a few minutes straight. Then about 30 minutes into it I HAD to pee really really bad!!! She gave me a cup and said you can pee this much. How are you suppose to just stop peeing???? After that she looks and says, 'I don't see a penis", WOHO!!! Overall the procedure took about an hour and fifteen minutes. The baby was going NUTS from the rice krispie treat that I had eaten before going in, lol. She did double check once or twice to make sure she didn't see any boy parts, and she didn't. So WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!! We already decided on a name, Savannah Lynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment