Friday, July 16, 2010

Wish List

So my cousin text messaged me today asking if I was working. Of course I'm working, lol. I work an 8:30-5 job, M-F! Anyways, she decided that she was going to go try on wedding dresses! I'm sad that I can't be there for her, but she is sending me pictures of the dresses!

So with my built up energy & anticipation of the upcoming baby I've decided to make a "wish list" at Babies R Us. I know I wont get another baby shower since this is my second, but I figured that the baby is due so close to Christmas, maybe I could steer some people towards some things that I might want/need! Is this a bad idea? I hope not. I don't want people thinking that they HAVE to buy me anything for this baby, cause they don't! But if they were going to buy me something for Christmas anyways, why can't it be something that I need/want?? We really do not need much, and I know I'll add more stuff as it gets closer, but this is what I've found so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment