Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Echoes

Poor Connor! Last night we decided to make some cookies. I take them out of the oven, and he's SO excited about them, so he's kind of leaning forward to see them.... well he tripped and hit his chin on the hot pan! OUCH! Now he has a burn accrossed his face, poor guy!!

So last night I finished the book I was reading, Echoes by Danielle Steel. It was probably one of my favorite Danielle Steel books that I've read in awhile. Lately I've been really into reading anything from around World War 2, fiction or non-fiction, it really doesn't matter to me. I really liked the story line, the only thing I will complain about is the ending. I really liked how it ended, but I feel like there where to many things left opened at the end. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who has remotely liked other Danielle Steel books or any story's from that era. Now I have to decide if I should start my book club book (it's on August 7th), or if I can squeeze in another book before then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment