Friday, July 16, 2010

Building a House

So I ate WAY to much at lunch today, lol. Maybe that'll help me gain some weight?? I guess we'll find out!! Why do Fridays always seem to drag on forever? Or is it just me?

So, someday I really want to build my own house, that way I can have WHATEVER I want, lol. I don't know if it'll ever be realistic or not, but we at least need to get a bigger house in about 3-4 years. I was searching threw housing planes today, and found this one. The only changes i would make are flipping the toilet & closet in the master suite, because I would want to get into the closet without having to walk threw the bathroom every time. And also, we would add a 3rd car garage onto it! So hopefully someday we'll be able to do something like this, because it's perfect for everything we would ever need!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment