Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Food

Well last night was pretty calm around the homefront. Worked on some homework and read my book. I almost have it finished, I should be able to finish it tonight!

So today I decided to look up baby food recipes online. I never made homemade food for Connor, but for some reason this time I really want to try it out and see how it works. I know it will be a lot healthier for the baby, I just hope I can committ to the time it'll take everyday to make it. Thankfully I'll be able to make a couple of days worth at one time, and just store some in the fridge. I found this GREAT website for recipes wholesomebabyfood.com I found baby cereal recipes, fruit, veggie & meat recipes, everything I would need for the first 8-10 months! We'll probably start introducing food around the same time as we did for Connor. I think the first time Connor had cereal was about 4.5 months, and they say to start between 4-6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment