Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby Book

So this day is dragging, I'm super tired........ugh!!!! But at least it's lunch time soon and I get to get away from my desk for awhile!!

So today I decided to start looking for a baby book. This is one thing I did not get when I had Connor and someone had to buy me one at the Hospital Gift Shop (overall the baby book worked for what you need it to do, but it isn't the prettiest, and I would have rather had something nicer looking, but oh well). So to prepare, I'm making sure I get it WAY in advance, we will probably be purchasing it next Monday after we have the BIG U/S!!!! Well anyways, searching the Babies R Us Website, these are the two I have picked out. I can't wait to be able to purchase one, I can't believe it's only one week away from finding out if we're having a boy or girl!! I'm getting so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment