Friday, July 16, 2010

Anticipation

So last night Connor kept waking up, so I decided to go lay down with him in his room. At about 3 a.m. I woke up and was alone in the room. That little stinker woke up and went and laid next to daddy, lol! On other notes, my car is PAID OFF!!! WOHO!!! And also we submitted our application to refinance our mortgage, so between the two we'll be saving about $450!!!

So 10 more days until the big U/S!! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I thought I would be disappointed if it was another boy, but the closer it gets, I don't think I will be. As much as I REALLY want a little girl to be able to dress up and play barbies with, it would save us a TON of money to have another boy. We already have all of the bedroom decorations and we already have a lot of clothes that would work! The anticipation is really starting to get to me, I really want to know! We have the perfect girl name picked out, but haven't decided on a boy name yet. We have a couple of options, but not sure I LOVE any of them.... at least we still have time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment