Monday, August 9, 2010

Mike & Amanda!!

So it's been awhile since I've posted, so I'll probably have a couple of back to back posts. It's been a little over a week since we've made trip #4 of the year to Michigan!

My BFF of over 12 years got married to her wonderful husband on July 31st! We drove over on Thursday the 29th and stayed until Sunday, August 1st . Thursday night me & Amanda went over to her mom's house so she could shorten my straps on my dress, while Scott went with Mike to go pick up his tux. Friday we ran around with Amanda , first helping decorate the reception hall, and then doing some errands and went to get her nails done. Friday night was the rehearsal, it seemed to take awhile, but everything went pretty well. Afterwords we drove to visit my friend Meagan who just happened to be in town as well on the same weekend! Saturday was the big day!! Got up early, went and got my hair done, went back to the hotel to rest for about 45 minutes, and then it was off to the wedding! You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day for an outside wedding! The wedding was beautiful and then it was time for the reception!! Had some great food, danced with some great people, checked out of there by about 11:15, cause I was SO tired. Then Sunday night it was time to drive home! Here are some wonderful pictures from the weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment