Saturday, August 21, 2010

24 Weeks!

So last night I really wanted IHOP, so that's where we went for dinner, YUMMY!!! I had strawberry & banana pancakes with hash browns, scrambled eggs & cheese & also some bacon! It was so good! Connor helped me out a bit, but since they're doing this promotion that kids eat free 4-10, he got a chocolate chip pancake with a funny face on eat. He actually ate almost 1/2 of it, and then some of my food. We then went to JcPenney's where I found the CUTEST dress for Savannah, that I'll probably have her wear for Katie & Chris's wedding next May. Next stop was Michael's to get some letters to hang above her bed & then to Menard's to get the paint for her room. The official colors are Tu-Tu pink & Lavender Sunset, he he. So Girly, but I LOVE IT! Today Jessica is coming over and we're going to start canning, this should be interesting!!

So today marks the day I'm officially 24 weeks along, only 16 more to go!! Sometimes it feels like it's going so slowly, but sometimes it feels like it's just flying by! My ribs have started to hurt off & on already, and I've had some slight discomfort in my lower back, but all in all I've been feeling good. I don't really have any room to complain, I know some people are a lot more miserable a lot more of the time. The only part that sucks is that this is the time when my allergies kick in pretty bad. My Dr. recommended me taking Claritin instead of Tylenol Allergy, it works pretty good, but I don't think as good as the Tylenol. Oh well, if it's better for Savannah, I can be a little miserable. Thankfully my allergies only last for about a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment