Thursday, August 12, 2010

Michigan

I can't believe it's already the middle of August. Can you? Seems crazy!! This summer has just flown by with everything that we have going on!!! After tonight Connor only has one more swimming lesson, and then he's done for the summer. School starts back up for me in less than 2 weeks! I'm only taking 2 classes this semester. The first 1/2 of the semester I'm taking Managing for Quality which is a 3 credit class, and the second 1/2 I will be taking Access Advanced which is only a 1 credit class.

Tomorrow morning we head for Michigan. Our 5Th & final trip of the year. We'll be leaving from John & Carol's super early in the morning and it's an 8+ hour drive to get to our campsite. It'll be a long drive, but it should be fun! Connor will be staying at Scott's parents house for the weekend, so hopefully he's not to crabby for them. After a huge search for someone to watch Cookie this weekend, I think we finally have come to a conclusion. THANKFULLY!!! How stressful! I'm a little ticked from a couple of individuals who said they couldn't watch him, but I wont go into that vent here. Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll post some pictures probably Tuesday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment