Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mexican Chicken Lasagna

Still have a ton of homework to do today, yuck! But also, I have to take Connor to his 1st Birthday Party and make a pie for dinner tonight at Aunt Missy's - so lot's to do with only a little bit of time to do it in, so why am I posting today with everything I have to do? Cause I want to, lol! That's a good enough reason, right?

So recently we busted out Pampered Chef's Season's Best Fall/Winter 2009 Book and made the Mexican Chicken Lasagna. The ingredients are: fresh cilantro (I just used the dried stuff we had at home), cream cheese, Monterrey jack cheese, onion, enchilada sauce, corn tortillas, and cooked shredded chicken. It was made in the microwave using the Deep Covered Baker (LOVE). Wow was this super good to eat! However, it had to be HOT for me to love it, so once it started getting cold I'd pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds to keep it really hot (I have to have all of my food hot in order to like it). This recipe made enough for us to have it for dinner twice, which is always good as some nights it is hard for us to have time to make a new meal. We will definitely be making this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment