Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Elimination Chamber

Holy crap, slacker here! I really don't have an excuse. Yes, we're super busy like always, but like I just said we're always busy and I use to find more time to blog. Does this mean I'm out growing blogging? No, I don't think so. I like to let everyone know what's going on in our lives and the great things I've read, seen, etc. I think everyone just goes through spurts of not really wanting to communicate often and I'm kind of in that mode right now. We'll see how long it sticks around!

So it's been over 2 weeks now but I wanted to post the super cute picture of Jim, Chrissy, Connor & Scott at the Elimination Chamber in Milwaukee. Part of Scott's birthday present from the Moore's was a ticket to go and then I purchased an additional ticket for Connor so he could go as well. If you didn't know Scott when was was young (and also now for that matter, lol) you know he's a huge WWE nut and Connor is turning into one as well. My nights are now filled with Monday Night Raw, Friday Night Smack Down, the multiple DVD's we have and also a PS2 and WII Game. I now know way more names of wrestlers than I will ever want to admit to, lol. Needless to say, Connor's 5th Birthday Party will be WWE themed.

No comments:

Post a Comment