Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kitchen Sink

After a fun filled Saturday we have another busy day today. Family get together, a birthday party, bowling and I'm also going to try and finish the 3rd book of the Hunger Games series today. I started them Tuesday afternoon and am about 60% done with the 3rd one, so I'm pretty sure that's achievable.

So 3 years ago (approximately I think) we purchased a new kitchen sink & faucet from Menard's. Unfortunately it has just been sitting in the basement this entire time collecting dust. Well finally we got it installed!! It ended up costing us more money though because we realized our garbage disposal was leaking but thankfully they were on sale at Menard's for only about $45, so not to bad at all! I gotta save, I love how it looks. So much better!!! What do you think? Better?

No comments:

Post a Comment