Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guacamole Chicken Wraps

Finally finished putting together the TuTu I've had waiting for awhile. 1/3 Pink, 1/3 Purple, 1/3 Yellow = Spring TuTu. It's super cute. I might have Savannah wear it for our Easter pictures that we're getting done this Saturday at JcPenney's, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Recently I tried another recipe out of my Taste of Home cookbook - Guacamole Chicken Wraps - pg. 118. Ingredients: guacamole, spinach tortillas, salsa, Mexican cheese, southwestern chicken strips & lettuce leaves. I couldn't find regular spinach tortillas at the grocery store but I did find some garlic spinach, so that is what we used and for the Salsa we used THIS. These were SO GOOD. OMG. I want to make them again already! Next time though I wont try and eat 2 of them because I was super full!

No comments:

Post a Comment